January 30, 2012

~quilting with Mary Engelbreit~

This is one of my  pre-cut quilt block kits being added to my ETSY shop....

This one is made of darling  Mary Engelbreit  fabrics...


The kit includes everything you need to make (9) eight inch blocks.
Four different teapots designs make up he main center squares.

Small "cherry fabric" triangles frame the center teapot square...
and the larger triangles are the final addition to the 8" quilt block.


I have taken care of the tedious cutting and measuring part of quilt making.
You can just get on with the fun piecing together of the pre-cut blocks!

More fun blocks to come...
Stay Cozy, Carrie

7 comments:

  1. I love her designs, such a darling motif, you know she is one of my favorites! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such fun stuff!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME's things are the cheeriest in the world, love it! Love your stacker in the post below too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom was an incredible quilter...ME, nope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. I cant wait to break out my pretty little spring quilt that I won from your give away a few years ago. I get so many compliments on it.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and looks easy, too! I love it...and M E!

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...