Holiday Goodies...in a pinch...
We ate it up so quickly I didn't even have time to put it on a pretty plate...it was yummy!
Here is the "sample" photo...
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Celery leaves (optional)
- Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper. Form a bow garnish with celery leaves. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1 serving (1 slice) equals 125 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.