January 30, 2018

Ready for Kick-Off...


It's Football Season and time for  football watching food...


How about some Crispy Baked Chicken Wings!

I like to cut the wings into small "wingettes" and "drumettes". 
 I dispose of the "wing tips".  A sharp cleaver makes this quite easy.


I began by marinated them in this wonderful Target Vindaloo sauce,
but any sauce will do; bbq, teriyaki, etc.

 
You need to fully coat them and let them sit in the fridge for an hour or so...
you can even prepare them and keep them in the fridge overnight.


Before baking I lined the pan with this foil + parchment paper in one from
  Martha Stewart.  It helps enormously with the clean-up!


...see what I mean?


Bake at 425 degrees for 1 hour and enjoy!

Stay Cozy,
Carrie



2 comments:

  1. I have not seen that parchment/tinfoil combo anywhere. I will have to look for it. I do the same with wings--love the drummies! I do coat mine with a flour mixture and bake them. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, these wings look so good. I'm making them for Sunday instead of buying some. I'm your newest follower. Love your varied posts. You seem to cover a lot of good things.

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...