March 8, 2018

Swan Lake...

Although when we recently visited  Seaside
these "swans" were grounded...

...these graceful paddle boats will soon be released to their proper
 place in the Necanicum River, offering a wonderful afternoon
  for those willing to take a ride. During aquatic excursions, wandering boaters may cruise past a summer concert or explore the shoreline. This beautiful waterway has so much to offer, including great blue and green herons and many other species of migratory birds. 




As they say...
It's easy to Seaside!
And they are eager to show you how, when, and where to do all the great things Seaside has to offer.



I am looking forward to my return visit during the warm 
summer months and riding on a swan!

Stay Cozy,
Carrie

11 comments:

  1. These are the cutest paddle boats I've ever seen! Unfortunately, we have a ton of swans on our lake, and they are quite territorial and protective (of course) of their babies. They chase wave runners and are really quite mean. The can beat you with their huge, strong wings until you fall in the water. I can only guess that these would look like true predators.

    Wow!! I am a real DOWNER!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by! It's great to see you blogging again. If you want, send an email to let me know how you've been.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I would love to ride one of those - I have never seen them in GA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie, this looks so funny, would love to come for a ride ;O)
    Happy weekend to you,
    Love and hugs, Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such cute paddle boats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute paddle boats. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that looks fun!!!!
    I hope you have a cozy day...
    Snowy here in PA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun way to see the water. We were in Seaside long ago when it was stormy. Loved the area.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like so much fun, Carrie. I thought you were talking Seaside, FL, at first. lol
    I hope you have a great night and don't forget to set your clock ahead. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love a swan ride. New York is looking forward to another storm on Tuesday and the pictures give me hope for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun!
    Guess what, Trumpeter Swans wintered over here in Wisconsin for the third winter. We had the blessing of hearing them trumpet. AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...