December 22, 2008

The Snow Keeps Falling!







It snowed steadily all night and we awoke to about 6 more inches of fluffy snow on top of the ice!
It is so beautiful but very cold....25 degrees all day today! We lost all power at our house around 3pm so we ventured out to the mall, believe it or not, but many of the stores were closed. The driving was very slow and icy...but we were able to do a little Christmas shopping. No one in my family had to go to work. Many of our friends and business associates are stranded outside of Oregon and can't get home...some not even before Christmas! Luckily our power returned at 7:30 and we are back home...safe & sound. What an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...