January 9, 2012

Delicious Vitalicious!

Have you ever tried Muffin Tops from Vitalicious?
They are fabulous !
I have been purchasing them online for years
I eat the chocolate ones right out of the freezer!
Now they are also available in many stores including my local Target!
But recently I purchase their muffin mix online!


.... it came with one of their silicone pans 
for making the vita tops right at home!

They came out perfectly...and I have 12 okay 11(had to eat a warm one) of them in my freezer for a 
chocolate satisfying low calorie healthy snack!


All Vitalicious products are Kosher certified and all natural with no
artificial additives or preservatives.
The deep chocolate VitaTops are made with real cocoa, egg whites, chocolate chips, 
whole wheat  & organic sugar.
Each muffin top contains 100 calories, 1.5g fat, 
and a whopping 9 g fiber!

They come in a variety of delicious flavors...I have tried many of them...
and Vitalicious offers many other delicious products too.

*I am not getting paid by Vitalicious in any way for this endorsement...
I simply love their company, customer service and of course their products*

Give them a try!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

7 comments:

  1. Ok those do look delicious! I will have to get me some! Thanks for sharing now get to work! LOL oxox, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been buying these almost weekly for two years! good arent they? choc are my favorite, though I do like the cranberry too. is it cheaper to make your own? because they arent cheap! gonna have to check that out.
    thanks for sharing.
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. For awhile, I bought them consistently online-then my local supermarket started carrying them. They are great snacks and for a 100 calories they cannot be beat.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of these. And, we don't have a Target in Alberta. Dang. I think they would fit perfectly into my weight loss program. And all that fibre is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I will have to try these..Yummy!
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy New year..
    Big hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these and I love the cornbread ones!

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...