Cracking open an egg and finding not one but two yolks is like hitting the breakfast jackpot. Without any outside interference, the odds of getting a double-yolker are
about one in every thousand eggs.
The most yolks ever found in one egg is 9!
That’s a mighty big omelet.
Double Yolk superstitions:
- Pregnancy, especially with twins (for you or a loved one) I have twins does that count?
- Someone is going to get married soon (double yolks in one shell = union of two people in marriage) Hmmmmm
- Plenty, good fortune – I like this one!
- You’ll get double your expectations (good things) This is good too!
- A death will happen in the family soon – (Norse mythology) Luckily I am not Norse!
Wishing you a Lucky "2-Yolk-Day,