March 1, 2018

Is it a squirrel or a horse?

I found this hysterical squirrel feeder at my local Goodwill store...
 It only took minutes before he smelled the nuts hidden inside...

...and then of course his curiosity (and appetite for nuts) was too much to resist!

...and before my very eyes...my squirrel became a horse! 



What a funny sight to see...it certainly made us laugh!
Here are some other ones I found... so cute!

Related image

Image result for squirrel head feeders

You can find them for sale at The Squirrel Store.

Stay Cozy, 
Carrie

10 comments:

  1. Hi, Carrie,
    I never have seen such funny Squirrel-Feeders before!
    I sit here, laughing loud :O)))
    Have a happy weekend,
    Love and hugs, Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so cute. I would love to have one of those, but don't want to attract squirrels to our house.

    I once put a pile of walnuts in the shell leftover from Christmas out at the back of our property and got out binoculars so we could sit and enjoy watching them feed for days on end. Would you believe I watered some plants out front and when I got back in, all the walnuts were gone!!! They were a whole lot smarter than I was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are hysterical!!! They make me smile. I have never seen feeders like that anywhere. Hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, that is so hysterical!!! Thanks for the giggles (and your prayers).

    Lovelovelove,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and hilarious!!! Fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, that feeder sure brought a smile to my face this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I guess I should be on the lookout for one of these we have a very petty squirrel around our bird feeders!

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...