April 16, 2018

I Could Have Danced All Night...


Our 30th wedding anniversary was soon approaching and I was on the hunt for a special gift for my husband to honor the day. While perusing a local vintage store, I found this wonderful old musical liquor bottle sitting on one of the shelves just waiting for the right person to discover it.


It was just perfect... you see we met on New Years Eve at a disco in the
 late 70's when he came over and asked me to dance. 

♥ We clicked right away on the dance floor...
 and we have been dancing ever since ♥ 


The bottle has an iner chamber where the couple dances while the music plays untouched by the liquid spirits that would have surrounded them. 
The tuxedo clad gentleman spins his pink tulled partner
 around ever so magically.
To top it off, it was on sale for exactly $30
 (the # of years we had been married).


"I'll take it!", I said.

Isn't it just so sweet?  It warms my ♥

(p.s.. This August will be 38 years! Where does the time go?)
Stay Cozy,
Carrie


12 comments:

  1. It is perfect!
    What a lovely gift to celebrate such an awesome occasion.
    And my husband and I are right behind you...27 years this June.
    Where does the time go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun find! We just celebrated 48 years. It's just amazing. I hope you have a fab anniversary!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It had to go to you! Wonderful!
    WOw 38 years! AMAZING!!!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a special and thoughtful gift. We are just behind your 37 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this and it couldn't have been more perfect!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie, That is the perfect gift....it just seems to fit . Happy anniversary.
    Hope you have many more years . Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found the perfect gift. Have a blessed day and a wonderful anniversary. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a stupendous find! It's so befitting of the years you've been together and the fact that you met dancing! It's just awesome.. I wish I could hear it play! Congrats on 30 years together! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. So charming!

    Have not seen something like this before.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, that gift is meant to be, and the perfect one for your 30th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how romantic!! A beautiful 30th wedding anniversary to you and your husband. I love this cool liquor bottle...and oh how sweet to have the beautiful couple dancing within. Me thinks you and that bottle were just meant to be! Keep on keeping on, enjoying the dancing!

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...