Saturday, November 12, 2011

I am on a "pumpkin" roll....


Mini "Pumpkin Butter" Cheesecakes
  • 12 vanilla wafer cookies (for crust)
  • 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 8 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 2 large egg whites
  • 1 tbsp all purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup"Pumpkin butter" ( I found mine at Trader Joe's)
Heat oven to 350°.  Line cupcake tin with liners. Place a vanilla wafer at the bottom of each liner.

Gently beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth using an electric mixer.
Gradually add in fat-free yogurt, egg whites and flour. Do not over beat.
Fill cupcake liners about one half full.

Top each with 1 tbsp of the pumpkin butter.
Swirl the pumpkin butter into the cream cheese mixture for a marbling effect.

Bake 30 mins.  Cool to room temperature.  
Chill in refrigerator and top with fat free whipped cream if desired!

11 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Wow what a busy baker! I bet it's nice to have the warm oven heating up the house too! ox

debi said...

Those sound so good...wish I had one to go with my morning coffee :-)
What did you drizzle on top?
Enjoy my stop at Cottage Cozy!

Hugs!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They look delicious and sound heavenly!

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

I'm thinking pumpkin pancakes tomorrow for breakfast! I'm so in the mood for pumpking treats too!
Warmly,
deb

Pammy Sue said...

These look really good. I haven't had my usual pumpkin-baking frenzy yet this year. Maybe it's still to come. It's usually over long before now. I will be making pumpkin pies for thanksgiving though.

vivian said...

oh yummy!! I have to make these! thanks for sharing. we dont have a trader joes, but I bet i can find some somewhere.
have a great sunday Carrie!
xoxo
vivian

Mary Ann said...

They look yummy. I have never heard of pumpkin butter.

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

They look scrummy. I'm so jealous of your baking skills x

wendy said...

Can I come over and just sit at your table while you dish up some of those for me.
I promise, I'll use my best manners.

pollydove said...

WOW is all I can say. These look amazing! My kids would DEVOUR them in a heartbeat!!!!

Joanne said...

These look so good! I love pumpkin anything!
Blessings, Joanne