September 20, 2022

A Japanese breakfast...

Tamagoyaki is a delicious Japanese omelette that's a staple of 
a traditional Japanese breakfast. 

Made by rolling layers of seasoned egg together, it is a quick an easy breakfast 
or side dish that's perfect for adding some protein, cheese or veggies to. 

I came across a YouTube video and was excited to try it...the next day my husband had ordered the pan for me and it was at my front door!


I think one of the reasons why Tamagoyaki has become such a staple of Japanese
 cuisine is because of how easy it is to make. I love the pan!

 Once you’ve made it a few times, you can put one 
together in under five minutes.


 And you can add  all different ingredients  to your liking...


I cut them up in rolls and put them in my husband's lunch bag!
You can easily warm them up in the microwave too.

Stay Cozy...
Carrie

5 comments:

  1. I had to look it up I have never heard of them. But oh they sound so good! On another note such sweet babies!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I have heard of these. They sound delicious. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound delicious, and the pan is such an interesting shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Carrie, and thanks for stopping by Marmelade Gypsy today. I was looking down your posts and many appealed but I had to stop with this Japanese breakfast. It looks fabulous. I must visit the youtube!

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...