Instead of something sweet, I brought these mini broccoli quiches to work
today for our Staff Devotional Time.
They are so Quick & Easy...
I prepared and baked them in the morning.
...and brought them to work straight from the oven!
~here is the recipe~
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbl flour
- 2 C frozen broccoli florets finely chopped
- 3/4 C cheddar cheese, freshly grated (or the cheese you like)
- salt and pepper to taste (add other spices to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray/grease the muffin pan liberally.
- Microwave the broccoli for three mins.then chop
- Beat the eggs & flour in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes.