April 27, 2022

My 1st Crafting Tutorial - Let's Make Chunky Mail...

I love to craft, decorate and organize - and like many of you I have many passions!  I decided to give YouTube a try where I can post some fun crafting and other tutorials to share with others.

 Here is my first one...please tell me what you think. 

Of course, I would love it if you would hit the subscribe button on the video to help my channel get started...or even go over and visit my channel where you can see my introduction video as well. 
I can really use your support! 

Remember it's brand new.
 

Stay Cozy, 



6 comments:

  1. You really are good with crafty projects, Carrie, so creative. Your voice was nice and clear, and you were very informative. Chunky mail is fun, and it's great just getting surprises in the mail, and I love stickers and tags and little notes included with the cards we send or receive. I hope you do well with your crafting tutorials, Carrie. It sounds like you will enjoy this a lot. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie. I will certainly subscribe. Good luck!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure if my comment went through. I will certainly subscribe. Good luck, Carrie. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very unique, and so pretty. You are a real professional, so precise and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new project. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went and watched. Great video.. you did so good and your teaching was just right, the right speed and very clear. Was nice to hear your voice too! Good luck in this fun endeavor! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...