April 20, 2022

A Boy and a Cat...

The neighbor's cat decided to pay a visit to my grandson
when they were moving into their new home. 

The visit began with a shared view out the window.


From there it was outside to the patio where they said hello.

"Eye to Eye" 



As little Van pulled up a chair to get a closer look, Chole the cat
reacted with a submissive pose. And then...


 ♥  They're friends  ♥
 

                                                             Loving this cozy embrace, 

Carrie

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just the SWEETEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. life long friends for sure!! What great pictures.
    thank you for your comment on my blog and thank you for praying for my mom!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this is just adorable. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the sweetest pictures, Carrie. Your grandson will have a friend in the neighbor's cat for a long time. It looks like they are moving to a nice place. And I absolutely love that first picture of both of them looking out the window. So precious.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious to see... a sweet boy and a sweet kitty... letting the sweet boy hug him! That shows they are both very trusting which does a person's heart good. Happy Thursday! Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love kitty's...I had three yellow ones to play with as a child...thanks for the memory!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! The cat is almost as big as your grandson, on the first photo at least :-)

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...