April 6, 2022

A quick share...



 I picked these up at Costco a few months ago and they have truly been a life changer
 for removing my make-up in the evening!  

I just wet one of the soft little cloths in warm water and wipe my make-up away.
 That's all there is to it. At the end of the week I put the used ones in the zipper bag,
 throw them in the laundry, and they come out perfectly clean ready to be used again. 
And I save money and waste by no longer using those throw-away
 pads and make-up wipes.


Just look at some of the fun colors they come in!

Stay Cozy,

10 comments:

  1. Great idea! ( I say after tugging and pulling at my eyelids trying to get the mascara off!) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great idea. Thanks for sharing this with us. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I absolutely need to add these to my costco list! Thanks for the tip! Have a blessed weekend ahead. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some that I ordered online and use daily. I only have 2 of them so I will look for the ones you are using. Love the colors. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome find! And I must say, it makes removing makeup look like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like fun!!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen these at Costco I will have to look for them. Great savings and good for the earth too.
    Have a great new week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these look wonderful! Such cute colors. These would make a nice gift, too. Thanks for sharing :) x K

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! I hate using disposable things if there is another good alternative.

    ReplyDelete

It warms my heart to see you have taken the time to leave me a message here...If you are new here I will be sure to stop by and visit...and for my friends...I will pop over a see what you are doing too♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...